Tuesday, January 8, 2008

yesterday night just registered a whole new blog for myself
yesterday afternoon was my first lesson in my 3rd sem
yesterday was the day i meet with my new classmates

okay,enuf of "yesterday" =="

i just meet up with my previous classmate in d morning lesson
cultural & society in malaysia, Marion is interesting too~ ^^
she always throw out the f word, quiet funny
but she is a nice lecturer
so i dun mind..b open minded yea xD

good thing to know...
today my class atmosphere is better than yesterday
everyone is starting to talk and make friends

weimeng last sem was my design2 lect
dis sem is my visual comm lecturer..nice ^^
the acting part is quiet funny and confusing..sometimes..
meng says our acting is baddd...haha xD

i quickly drive home after the class
because i was so so so hungry..arghh
everyday the same thing, traffic jam *sigh*
it took me 1hour+ to reach home

i wish i live near col so i dun need to spend most of my time
in the car driving from selayang to sunway and back selayang again
somebody kill me pls...

dinner time ^^
time to fill my tummy
byez~

No comments: